Spring Rolls

I've always wanted to try this - and I finally got round to buying some Spring Roll wrappers from the local Chinese supermarket.

Waited 10 minutes at the fishmonger in Oxford Market to buy 3 prawns! Dedication I think - but my two year old was not so impressed...



A lot easier than making them yourself...most recipes call for the pre made variety



Your all mine



Fried the pork and prawns as a base



And so the fun begins



It's all in the wrists...........



Not a bad looking set, and very relaxing/rewarding



I suppose the main problem with these is you need to deep fry - which always feels a bit unhealthy. However, it means good tasting food also!





Decide to serve with some steamed aubergines



The selection for the aubergine sauce









And so it ended up like this. Very nice indeed - and plenty for lunch the next day







Comments