Cinesine Pasta with Italian Sausage

In celebration of our recently booked holiday to a friends awesome villa in Puglia, I decided a little Italian was in order to get myself in the mood.

There's a fantastic Italian deli round the corner from me - that I tend not to use as it seems was over priced. However - I was out for a walk with Thomas - and in such a good mood I decide to patronage it.

There was no plan - but there were some lovely looking Herb based sausages and I found a bag of 'very small pasta' - Cinesine apparently. I have plans for these stuff now - I think a baked dish will be great with these bad boys!



Made it up....



See - they are small



The sausage was a revelation...as you can see from the fry - it was bright pink with a fantastic flavour. It really made the sauce - although next time a little less salt as the sausage was quite salty



Made a fresh tomato sauce and added the fried sausage



The finished dish. It was lovely.

Comments